Eyes wide open
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Ficha Modelo de Busqueda 5pix6d
Ficha Modelo de Busqueda Okbqsw
{Afiliados Elite}
The Hole Ficha Modelo de Busqueda T5neqg

Ficha Modelo de Busqueda

Ficha Modelo de Busqueda Empty Ficha Modelo de Busqueda

Mensaje por Thomas Greenwood Jue Oct 04, 2012 10:40 pm

nombre del personaje
ESTADO: OCUPADO/LIBRE
nombre del avatar
can you hear when i say i have never felt this way?

• nacionalidad: blablabla

• grupo: blablabla

• descripción breve:

• A smile curled her lips which were bare aside from the touch of a balm to keep the November cold from weathering them. Looping her finger around the opposite side of her head, it caught her hair and she pulled it all onto one shoulder while shuffling back across her room to retrieve her shoes at the end of her bed. Outside of her window, the sun had just poked up beyond the hills and the gentle rays of light came rolling into her room. It was about the time of morning when the world was truly waking up, but Dorcas knew it would be hours before a few other people on her level would even be awake. That meant the atmosphere was what she would refer to as serene. With Harvey probably all the way down the corridor and with no one for him to squeak rude comments at, the surrounding area was quiet. It was her favorite time of the day, when calm was settled right in front of her. There was so very little of it these days that she couldn’t help but appreciate the little time she had to observe it.
    CÓDIGO HECHO POR BULLETPROOF PARA SOURCE CODE

requisitos
    No pido mucho, solo lo necesario

• requisito 1: blablabla

• requisito 2: blablabla

• requisito 3: blablabla

• requisito 4: blablabla

• Códigos de Registro

Código:
    <center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway:100' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style type="text/css">div::-webkit-scrollbar { height: 8px; width: 8px; } div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background: #7C7052 !important; }</style>
    <div style="font: 30PX 'Raleway'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #fff; text-align: center;">nombre del personaje</div><div style="width: 480px; height: 280px; background: #7C7052; margin: auto; border-right: 10px solid #5e3a2e;"><div style="width: 460px; height: 270px; background: #F2E5D2; border-left: 8px groove #5e3a2e; margin: auto; border-right: 1px dashed #5e3a2e;"><div style="font: 8px georgia; color: #000; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-left: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 0px 0px #fff; text-align: right;">ESTADO: OCUPADO/LIBRE</div><div style="float: left; width: 245px; height: 245px; background-image: url(http://i46.tinypic.com/33yglzn.jpg); margin-left: -50px; border: 5px groove #5e3a2e; -webkit-border-radius: 300px; -moz-border-radius: 300px;"> </div><div style="width: 240px;  height: 220px; padding: 5px; background-color: #efefef;  border-top: 1px dotted black; border-bottom: 20px solid #5e3a2e; float: right; color: #000;"><div style="font: 20PX 'Raleway'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: right; color: #000;">nombre del avatar</div><div style="font: 9px tahoma; text-align:center; font-style: oblique; height: 10px;">can you hear when i say i have never felt this way?</div>
    <div style="font: 10px tahoma; line-height: 10px; border-left: 5px solid #5e3a2e; padding: 5px; height: 160px; overflow:auto;"> <li>edad: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    <li>nacionalidad: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    <li>grupo: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    <li>descripción breve:</li>
    <i>A smile curled her lips which were bare aside from the touch of a balm to keep the November cold from weathering them. Looping her finger around the opposite side of her head, it caught her hair and she pulled it all onto one shoulder while shuffling back across her room to retrieve her shoes at the end of her bed. Outside of her window, the sun had just poked up beyond the hills and the gentle rays of light came rolling into her room. It was about the time of morning when the world was truly waking up, but Dorcas knew it would be hours before a few other people on her level would even be awake. That meant the atmosphere was what she would refer to as serene. With Harvey probably all the way down the corridor and with no one for him to squeak rude comments at, the surrounding area was quiet. It was her favorite time of the day, when calm was settled right in front of her. There was so very little of it these days that she couldn’t help but appreciate the little time she had to observe it. </i>
    </div></div></div></div><div style="font: 7px georgia; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-left: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 1px 0px 0px #000; text-align: center;">CÓDIGO HECHO POR <a href="http://sourcecode.foroactivo.com/u28">BULLETPROOF</a> PARA SOURCE CODE</div>

<div style="width: 300px; padding: 5px; background-color: #efefef;  border-top: 1px dotted black; border-bottom: 20px solid #5e3a2e; float: center; color: #000;"><div style="font: 20PX 'Raleway'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: center; color: #000;">requisitos</div><div style="font: 9px tahoma; text-align:center; font-style: oblique; height: 10px;">No pido mucho, solo lo necesario</div>
    <div style="height: 100 px; font: 10px tahoma; line-height: 10px; border-left: 5px solid #5e3a2e; padding: 5px; overflow:auto;"> <li>requisito 1: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    <li>requisito 2: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    <li>requisito 3: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    <li>requisito 4: <i>blablabla</i></li>
    </div></div></center><div style="font-size: 8px; transform:rotate(270deg);-ms-transform:rotate(270deg);-moz-transform:rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform:rotate(270deg);-o-transform:rotate(270deg);position:relative;color: #CBD1D4;left:255px;top:-590px;">SOLITARY SHELL by <a href="http://www.oursourcecode.net/u106" style="color:white;">PYRITE WOLF</a> @ <a href="http://www.oursourcecode.net" style="color:white;">SOURCECODE</a></div>
    Template por Oyuki ♣ 2012
    Thomas Greenwood
    Thomas Greenwood
    Hechiceros
    Hechiceros